Piñon’s facilities include:
- A state-of-the-art amine treating facility with two (2) 400 GPM amine treaters designed and engineered to treat any concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen sulfide (H2S);
- Two (2) acid gas injection (“AGI”) wells drilled to depths approximately 18,000 feet below the Earth’s surface and permitted for a combined 20 MMcf/d of CO2 and H2S injection;
- A two-tower sour condensate stabilization system;
- Over 10 miles of 16-inch high-pressure, fully N.A.C.E. compliant, sour natural gas gathering pipelines;
- Over 20 miles 20-inch high-pressure sweet gas redelivery pipeline system connected to multiple third-party processors;
- Alternative sweet gas redelivery infrastructure for customer’s gas lift operations; and
- Over 50,000 horsepower of integrated fully N.A.C.E. compliant compression.